LT-900 GPS Mobile Asset Tracking Solution (With non-invasive liquid level sensor)
Engineered with Safety in Mind, Reviewed by Functional Safety Experts
LT-900 is a complete asset track-monitor-report solution comprising a transceiver, a level sensor, and the back end server and database. This solution reports the location and sensory data to the relevant stakeholders in customized formats. The transceiver is a GPS asset tracker equipped with a non-invasive liquid level sensor suitable for mobile equipment liquid or fuel level monitoring and uses ISM licence free radio frequency band for logging the location and sensory data to our reporting server.
- with non-invasive ultrasonic liquid level sensor technology, the sensor attaches to the outer surface of the liquid tank with no need for any opening, ideal for combustible liquids and fuel level detection, with alarm set-points for the low and high levels and level change rate.
- Built in temperature sensor reports high temperature alarms if the equipment is subject to fire or high temperature radiations.
- Maintenance free transceiver design requires no more than the battery replacement at the end of the battery life.
- High accuracy location tracking by covering global navigation satellite system (GNSS) comprising, the United States’ Global Positioning System (GPS) , Russia’s GLONASS, China’s BeiDou Navigation Satellite System (BDS) and the European Union’s Galileo.
- AES, 2x 128 bit encrypted secure data transmission
- IP-66 rated casing, make it suitable for harsh environment, dust and humidity resistant
- Suitable for operation temperatures -20 to +70 degrees Celsius
- Remote setup of logging interval through the web interface
- Battery operated unit with 2-5 years battery life (depending on the logging intervals) utilizing SAFT, ATEX certified safe battery technology, with battery low voltage alarm for battery replacement after the battery depletion in 2-5 years
- Supports real time location and sensor reporting through the web interface, with configurable reporting through e-mail and SMS, and Database ODBC, JDBC linking
- LT-900 is a track-monitor-report system as a comprehensive solution for mobile equipment location and liquid level detection. The sensor transceiver is capable of logging additional auxiliary sensors and actuators as the customized options.
- Client hosted servers
- Attachment sensors/ Actuators include but not limited to: temperature, humidity, moisture, photoelectric, ultrasonic, distance, obstacle, tachometer, speed, motion ( accelerometers e-compass, gyroscope, geomagnetic orientation), pressure, light intensity, flow, air and gas composition, current and voltage sensors, standard digital / analog 0-10 VDC, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, Modbus RTU Input/output signals, Dry contact or Solid State Relay output.
- The 3G, 4G LTE transceiver can replace ISM band transceiver.